Monday, January 31, 2011

This is NOT a diet blog...

Wait a sec... I thought working out was supposed to release those feel goo hormones. I thought when you worked out you didn't really have the desire to eat junk. These have been my previous experiences with working out, but today has totally changed that. 30 mins on my elliptical this morning totally ruined my day! I have been sooooo moody and just plain depressed and I don't understand why. I have been craving ice cream or cupcakes or anything sweet and I have had NO motivation to do anything. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!?! I was sitting on the couch... minding my own business when a ice cream bar with devil horns pops onto my shoulder. What did I do? I gave in. But we don't have any ice cream... What's the next best thing...? HOT CHOCOLATE! Yes ladies and gentleman, I made hot chocolate, with a dash of cream and whole milk. "But what is hot chocolate without whipped cream or marshmallows?" I thought to myself, both of which we don't have. Then it hit me. I had bought some marshmallow cream for Sterling the other day! Yahoooooo! Heaven in a cup! Now my tummy hurts... but I think it was worth it?




Yummmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment