Today, we learned the hard way that our student insurance deductible starts over in September and not the beginning of the year.
This past year has been a hard one for Sterling. He got carbon monoxide poisoning in late August and then what we thought was a cold turned into pneumonia in December. When he was hit with pneumonia we thought it would be no problem since we had just payed the deductible for his CO poisoning. WRONG! Once again, our finances have been screwed over by the lovely school we attend. YAY!
Even though we are financially stretched to the limit right now, all I have to do is think of the wonderful blessings I have in my life, and it makes it all better :)
I'm going to go beat my husband at Yahtzee now and I'm sure that will make me feel better too.
Loves!
-Ari
No comments:
Post a Comment