Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I wannnnnn one!

I WANT A BABY! Like so bad... I just love those cuddly little muffins. I am ready for another one of these:





I am ready for cuddles and loves and that newborn smell. I want like quadruplets. That would be sweet. Kill four birds with one stone. You know what would be even better?!?! Adopting quads! Then I wouldn't have to even be pregnant. I actually would really love to adopt. If anyone knows anyone... let me know. :)
K thanks bye.

3 comments:

  1. 5 at once? Then they all get big at once. That is why you get one at a time. Get a puppy or a fish or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is so cute! She is adorable! And I am so glad I'm not the only one who wants more! I couldn't handle quadruplets myself, but I miss all the newborn fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i used to always WISH for twins, like constantly, so much so that i honestly thought eventually one of my kids was gonna end up being twins, but no such luck, and then when we got little Darla, she and Catcher are 6 months apart and it is so insanely hard i'm so glad i NEVER had twins! lol. you see, you want to enjoy every little piece of that little baby muffin, but if you're too busy running around to each kid or baby you never have the time or energy to stop and appreciate that, so trust me one at a time is much nicer. and i felt the same way with my first and then my second, although adopted, was a terror as a baby and has the most attitude of any of my kids, so beware, not every baby will be the same, they all come with unique little personalities that may be easier to handle a little further apart...but who am i to speak?haha, i have five and my oldest just turned 7, so not like i waited a whole ton in between.

    ReplyDelete