My daughter is the cutest.
She enjoys rolling around like a rollie pollie and absolutely loves any type of cord or plug.
She loves her puppies. She gets so excited every morning when we go to get them out of their kennels. She loves her June Buggie the most because she gives her the most kisses. Sometimes I just sit her in front of the sliding glass door and she watches the dogs play :) (Don't judge my nasty windows)
Lolo is a tad conceited... not gonna lie. JK but really. She LOVES looking at the super cute baby in the mirror that's always there after bath time and whenever she gets fussy. I'm not sure if she knows it's her yet but when if you're with her she will look from the mirror to you, back and forth, as if she's thinking to herself.... "Wow I have two mommies!"
She is now drinking from a sippy and she has so much fun!!! She loves to roll around with it and chew on the top and just chill with her sip.
She is putting herself down for naps. We just go lay her in her bed and she might talk to herself for a little or cry minimally but then falls asleep withing about five minutes. She's such a sweetie!!
We don't have to worry about her falling or anything while she's sitting up now. She can pretty much hold her own and if she does start to fall, she can catch herself and regain balance pretty quickly.
(This next part deserves to be in all caps) LOLO'S HAIR IS NOW LONG ENOUGH TO BE PUT INTO PIGGY TAILS! (OR A PIGGY TAIL)!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYYYY! Let the fun begin :) I'm so excited!
She also loves watching her Baby Einstein video GiGi Adams got for her. And watching TV with Daddy too :)
Or cousin RaeRae for that matter.
Basically.... to sum up this post, my daughter is amazing, wonderful, beautiful, gorgeous, full of light and happiness, and everyone should be jealous.
Here be some tute videos:
Random nothings:
Last night we slept with June Bug, our boxer. She is usually a bed hog but last night was wonderful! She was my little foot warmer. Bella is now shaved bald. It's pretty freaking hilarious. I am on a diet... I hate it but I do have a lot more energy which is great! I'm getting really tired of winter. I am soooooo ready for sunshine. My favorite feeling in the entire world is when you're just starting to get a sunburn and your skin is all warm and tingly. I have not felt that feeling in so long. Last summer I was a whale and couldn't be out in the sun for more than 10 minutes before I wold overheat... so I am really looking forward to this summer. I can't wait to go to the park with Lo and the puppies and swing on the swings and play in the splash park and eat snow cones and go to the lake and wear a swimsuit. It's going to be so fun! Especially with cousin Rae and auntie Kels. We will definitely be hanging out ALL summer! I am also really excited to go to Cali in May for my brothers wedding! That's right my borther is engaged to the most wonderful woman and I am so excited to be able to call her my sister-in-law in a few months! I am especially excited for little milk chocolate babies!!!! Yayyy! I need to go clean my messy disaster of a house.
TTFN!
Loves!
Bye!
See Ya'!
-Ari












Does Alora ever fall over cause the flower on her head is bigger than her? :) Thanks for catching us up, even if this is really for your mom. LOVE Ya.
ReplyDelete