Sunday, April 3, 2011

Fun With Some Family, and Other Fun Things!

This last week has been so chalk full of fun things! First off... my daughter is so close to crawling! I know I say that every time I post but she is seriously going to be crawling within the week. I just love her so much! Something that is kinda fun for me is that she is starting to really love her mommy :) She will lean into me for loves and sometimes doesn't want to go to other people... which I LOVE!!! It makes me feel like a mommy :) She now identifies Sterling as Dada and sometimes at night when we're getting ready for bed and I'm feeding her she will talk to me and say Mama :) I JUST LOVE IT! I love being a mommy, and especially a mommy to such a wonderful girl! She is loving going on walks in her stroller and I am really loving it too! I can feel my body FINALLY starting to get back into shape, but there is still a lot of work to be done in that area and we wont get into that right now...
My mommy and Grandma Sharon are in town right now and we have been having so much fun! (We have been so spoiled with family lately! And we're flying to Missouri tomorrow morning and we will be there for 2 weeks!) They're loving spending time with their granddaughter/great granddaughter, and I'm loving being able to sleep in in the morning with two eager grandmas that love to get up early just to love on the babes. We've been going on walks and playing at the park and we all went shopping and my mommy got me some really cute earrings and she got some cute shirts too! I just have so much fun with my mommy and grandma and love when they come to visit!

A really fun perk of having my mommy and grandma here is that Sterling and I got to go on a date! We put Alora to sleep at 5:30 (she picked that time when  she was 3 months old, not me), and we ran out to the dunes with the puppies just in time to catch the sunset and have some light to play in. I took some pictures with my new camera and the dogs had so much fun! Here are just a few:


We had so much fun that the next morning we went out again with my mommy and our friends Audrey and Chris and their boxer Molly. They had lots of fun frolicking and exploring and I found a huge pile of fresh moose poop that I didn't get to take a picture of cause my mommy was holding my camera.
My mommy and grandma always have projects going when they come visit. My grandma Sharon actually loves to clean and so she literally has a blast at my house :) My mommy made a blanket for Lolos and my grandma tied it. My grandma also sewed some really cute cap sleeves on a dress I bought for the baby. We watched movies and ate lots of yummy foods. It was just a really amazing visit.
Tomorrow we are leaving for Missouri. I should be packing but, I am the queen of procrastination.
I also took newborn pictures on Friday! I had SO MUCH FUN! I love taking pictures, but editing them is a different story... I really need to take a basic photo shop class to find out how to more efficiently accomplish the effects I want. Regardless of my editing skills, I am really excited about how they came out! Here is some of the cuteness:

1 comment:

  1. hey Arielle, I enjoy your blog but it is REALLY hard to read because the letter color is so close to the background color, just a thought. glad you are all having fun! I love being a mommy too, must be why i ended up with so many calling me that!

    ReplyDelete